Captainwow

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Of Birthdays and Beer Bread and With Lots of Links!

A Belated Happy Blogging Birthday to ME!!

3 years in September! Can you believe it. I say this every year, but I did not really think I'd still be doing this. I did think I'd be doing it differently, that's for sure. I thought I was going to have this deep spiritual but funny quasi
Anne Lamott style blog where I was all witty and cool but also a little like the Dalai Lama. But no. It's not really like that.

Hopefully it's cool though. And you're reading it. So -- maybe you think it is too.

Anyway: today's adventure: Beer Bread made with
Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest! It is GOOD BREAD!! I got the recipe HERE, if you're interested. I left out the herbs and seasonings, and made a plain loaf. Maybe for St. Patrick's day we'll do Guinness bread!

Happy Oktober!

3 Comments:

  • Wow, three years--Congratulations!

    I too aspired to write like Anne Lamott, I guess both of us have let our own style emerge in spite of our selves!

    I'm glad you are still around and glad to have made your acquaintance out here in cyberspace.

    By Blogger annie, at 10/08/2006 11:14 PM  

  • Yup, yer kewl.

    Congrats! (Glad you have your own style!) The bread sounds wonderful...

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 10/09/2006 10:58 PM  

  • happy blog-a-versary ... :o) ... my 2 year is coming up ...

    and even though my writing has become even more sketchy and haphazard - it has been super duper to get to know so many wonderful folk through this unique medium ...

    dontcha think? :o)

    i so love the name sam ... i just smile at the the thought of your little guy ...

    By Blogger Saija, at 10/09/2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home