Captainwow

Monday, October 02, 2006

Organization Station

I don't know what it is about having a cold and being down for a while then getting a little better that makes me nest like crazy even though I'm not pregnant. I finally tackled organizing all the gift bags we've thrown in the front closet for the last 2 and a half years! Wedding (still!), baby, christmas, birthdays - all in a nice neat pile. Not sure what to do with it yet, or exactly where the best place to put it is, but it feels great to have gotten that far with it! Also, recycled all the leftover maps to our wedding. Why was that sentimental so I couldn't throw them away after the wedding?? Weird.

In other news, I've somehow labeled 156 of my Sam pictures first tooth2. So now I must rename 156 files.... I'm not sure how I did that. Nothin' like making a little more work for myself! GO ME!!! Maybe I should not organize my digital pics while I am hopped up on cold medication!

I'm in the mood to clean up and throw out half of our posessions. Garage Sale!! - TODAY! NOW! GET RID OF IT!!!! ACK. But alas, that is not possible. So instead I started a box labeled Garage Sale stuff. And I stuck some stuff in it. YAY!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home