Captainwow

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Frozen (not sour) Grapes

I read something somewhere about some celebrity not eating sugar or letting her kids have candy but keeping a bowl of frozen grapes in the fridge for them instead.

That seemed so very dumb and ultra strict to me in that "I'm envious of you because you're so skinny and famous and I lack self control or I'd be in great shape too so I'll scorn you to make me feel better about myself" way.

And that week grapes were on sale so I bought some and I threw a few in the freezer.

Um, ya. A little bit like candy, I'd say. Very COLD candy.
Wouldn't you know it? They're really GOOD!

Also: have you ever experienced THIS at the gym?? BAAAAHHHAHA!!!!

8 Comments:

  • That video was sweet as those grapes.


    Take Care
    michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 8/09/2006 4:55 PM  

  • I tried that frozen grape thing one time. I could not stretch my imagination far enough to enjoy them as a replacement for candy. Also, it just ain't chocolate!

    By Blogger annie, at 8/09/2006 6:57 PM  

  • I'm with Annie on the chocolate thing!

    That video was insane! I loved it!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 8/10/2006 3:37 PM  

  • when I buy grapes they nevr last long enough to get to the fridge much less the freezer.......frozen grapes my arse.......although frozen blueberries are good for teething babies.......I must confess I am a youtube addict.......it's so great.....

    By Blogger Lori, at 8/11/2006 11:30 PM  

  • Thanks for the lead on the video. That was a hoot! How would the grapes be as ice cubes in a lemonade? Nah, never mind.

    By Blogger little david, at 8/12/2006 12:54 AM  

  • frozen blueberries are better than frozen grapes. Great video!

    By Blogger Patti, at 8/12/2006 1:46 PM  

  • Oh yeah, frozen blueberries are the best! Yummers!

    By Blogger annie, at 8/13/2006 7:06 PM  

  • That's what we looked like when we worked out...long, long ago...

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 8/21/2006 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home