Captainwow

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Carrots are OK!


I like Carrots!! I ate a whole jar in 3 days and now I have ORANGE POOP!! And look, the mess on my face matches my HAT!!
How much better can a kid have it?
This picture makes me look like I'm sitting in a big chair, but actually I am in my Bumbo seat on top of the table.

Mom is so excited that I am trying real food.

Dad's birthday is today! And I am 7 months OLD TODAY!! Can you believe that!?
I made it to 7 months! Mom says I'm looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. I have no idea what that means, but whatever. Today I gave Daddy a picture of him and me at the zoo in a frame to take to work. He liked that. I forgot to wrap it but he was OK with that.

I wanted to make sure he saw a lot of me too so I woke up a lot last night so that he wouldn't feel lonely. Mom and Dad must sure miss me at night so I make sure they get to see a little of me every night. Last night they got to see me about every hour! I thought that was generous of me. They have no appreciation for my efforts just now, but over time I believe they will come to see what a beautiful thing I did for them.

I might be getting a cold, or I might be cutting another tooth. But I'm in a good mood and tonight Aunt Pat is going to babysit me while Mom and Dad go to dinner and to see 51 Birch Street. Aunt Pat is really great! She is fun, takes care of me super well and has really long hair for me to pull.

Yesterday and the day before, Mom and I went to Grandma's house for an overnight visit. Grandma gave me some new shirts and pants and a NEW TOY!! It makes noise and I think I have it figured out. I can make music with it and sometimes Mommy sings along with it to me. I was scared of it at first but once I got used to it, it was great! Mom let me play with it while she changed my 2 VERY ORANGE Poopy diapers this morning!! I didn't know I could make technicolor poop but now that I know I will be doing a lot of it.

Well, that's about it for now, I need to take a nap so I can be in a good mood for Aunt Pat tonight!

Happy Birthday Daddy! You Rock! So! Much! You play with me and you make me laugh and every night when you come home from work I get so excited to see you I can hardly stand it! You give me lots of whiskery kisses and hugs and you sing to me and read to me and tickle me and I think you are Super Man!

Lots of Orange LOVE,
Sam

9 Comments:

  • Wow! I think he REALLY enjoyed those carrots!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 9/28/2006 12:12 PM  

  • Ha-ha-ha! This is great, Gin! Maybe you need to start the Journals of Sam or something.

    By Blogger little david, at 9/28/2006 1:47 PM  

  • That was good.

    I think I will go eat a bag of carrots and have some fun.


    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 9/28/2006 2:56 PM  

  • Uh-oh, better watch out, Baby Sam. If the poopsies are already orange and mommy keeps feeding you carrots, you will soon have an orange snout to match your orange hat.

    (Mommy, if Sam's nose turns orange, do not take him to the doctor to find out why, the doctor will just have the biggest laugh at your expense. This I know from experience!)

    By Blogger annie, at 9/28/2006 11:24 PM  

  • Hey, how come Michael and I's comments do not show unless one comes in to make a comment?...

    and the comment I was coming to make, or the question I wanted ask, is:

    Has Sam's nose turned orange yet?

    By Blogger annie, at 9/30/2006 1:50 PM  

  • Annie, Sam's nose isn't orange yet! haha.... he actually does have a cold (as do I) and so he doesn't want anything but the bottle!! So no more colored poops!

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 9/30/2006 3:44 PM  

  • oh ya, and Michael, if you do -- don't tell us about it!! haha

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 9/30/2006 3:46 PM  

  • Yup, my daughter turned orange. She loved sweet potatoes, carrots and squash. She looked pretty funny for a few days, and I learned my lesson. Sam is absolutely gorgeous.

    By Blogger Patti, at 10/01/2006 6:55 AM  

  • Hey Sam, it was great hanging out on Thursday night while Mom & Dad played outside. Sorry we didn't get around to the driving lesson, but maybe next time.
    Tell Mommy that carrots make you hop like a freaked out bunny!
    Aunt Pat

    By Blogger Pat, at 10/01/2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home