Captainwow

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hot or Not?

I keep trying to drink the candle sitting next to me where my coffee usually is.

Yesterday, made a trip to GB Russo's and you know I could go there every day I think. I bought some curry paste for real live Indian style curry. We had it on Rice last night. YUMMY!! HOT!!
I have a pet peeve about things that claim to be hot and are not. This package ain't lyin'!
I refrained from buying the whole rest of the store....

95 blog posts you guys have posted since I was here last... YIKES! So I skimmed/read/commented/pondered almost every one!

Little Dude is sleeping off his big breakfast and roll around on the floor and play in the busy seat and talk talk talk time. He was tired after all that! And so am I!! Sadly, I am running out of ideas as I'm not familiar with children.

Suggestions wanted: What to do with a 6.5 month old to keep them active/busy/having fun???? He wasn't so into GB Russo's with me. Why don't babies love to look at 29 different kinds of olives?!?
Ok I'm kidding, I do understand that much.... but really, leave me a suggestion if you've got any!!

4 Comments:

  • I got nuthin'. But, dang, I'd like to hang out at that store with you!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 9/20/2006 11:55 AM  

  • me neither, but am now hungry for curry..thanks

    By Blogger Lori, at 9/20/2006 5:33 PM  

  • After having entertained my own all those years ago, you would think I would remember something helpful. Unfortunately, no, I don't.

    By Blogger annie, at 9/20/2006 7:24 PM  

  • Ah yes, how could I forget the power of Cheerios!...But you might not get much done, I found it entertaining to sit and watch their little fingers trying to grasp the Cheerios.

    By Blogger annie, at 9/23/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home