Captainwow

Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's All About Me

So I've noticed that there's thing where on TV the shallowness and self absorption is kind of endearing in some characters. Like Elaine on Seinfeld. She's so stinkin' CUTE! She gets away with all kinds of stuff. She shoves Jerry hard in the chest and says "GET OUT!!" when she's heard some shocking gossip from him. I think that's hilarious. On TV, that is...
Or, Here's one:
Woman: I can't believe somebody pulled the top off of this muffin.
Elaine: That was me. I'm sorry. I don't like the stumps.
Laughtrack: HAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!

I wanna know: why it isn't all cute and adorable when I'm self absorbed and immature?
What's that about, huh?

6 Comments:

  • But you ARE cute and adorable when you're self-absorbed and immature. I can't believe no one's told you that yet.....

    By Blogger Patti, at 11/07/2005 5:10 AM  

  • madame . . . please rethink this last post . . . you have a slew of people who come here to read what you have written about you and your life and your peeps and your thoughts and *bask* in your cuteness . . . :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2005 8:27 AM  

  • Don't bring me no stump tomorrow, k? I WON'T think it's cute!

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 11/07/2005 10:22 AM  

  • The cuteness - blinding me! Aaagh.

    Since when have you been self-absorbed to the point of muffin mutilation?

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 11/07/2005 11:26 AM  

  • You probably dance too well. :)

    But I'm sure you get away with being cute a lot--just not like Elaine and her muffin tops. A prego girl can get more, though :)

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 11/07/2005 3:15 PM  

  • I think that you have to have your own laugh track before you can get aways with the other. Sorry, but look in the actor guilds rules!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 11/08/2005 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home