Captainwow

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba!

Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake. (Cause I rarely listen to Top 40) This isn't really new, so maybe you've heard/seen it but I hadn't yet....

See the video here.

Read more about the Crazy Frog here.

And - just in case you'd like to sing along, the Lyrics go like this:

A ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba
Wh-Wha-Whats going on-on
Ding ding
Lets do the crazy froogg
Ding dingA Brem BremA ring ding ding ding dingA Ring Ding Ding DingdemgdemgA ring ding ding ding dingRing dingBaa-BaaRing ding ding ding dingA Ring Ding Ding DingdemgdemgA ring ding ding ding dinga Bram ba am baba weeeeeee
BREAK DOWN!
Ding dingBr-Br-Break Itdum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dumBrem daemdum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dumweeeeeeee
A ram da am da am da am da weeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Wh-Whats Going On?
ding ding
Bem De Demding dingda daA ring ding ding ding dingA Ring Ding Ding DingdemgdemgA ring ding ding ding dingRing dingBaa-BaaRing ding ding ding dingA Ring Ding Ding DingdemgdemgA ring ding ding ding dinga Bram ba am baba..ding dingBr-Br-Break Itdum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dumBrem daemdum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dumding dingBem
e Dem!

-- or something like that.

10 Comments:

  • "Crazy Frog brand has drawn a great deal of criticism, with advertising authorities being inundated with complaints about the frequency and focus of the adverts, and the display of the frog's genitalia."
    I hadn't even noticed. See how pathetic I am? I DID notice that the frog sounds li,ke a 2 stroke engine, however.

    By Blogger Patti, at 10/26/2005 6:32 PM  

  • HA!! I didn't notice it either until I read that paragraph. then you can be sure I DID look!
    I think it's cute.

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 10/26/2005 7:00 PM  

  • My goodness ! That frog does have a willy ! He was really popular in England over the summer. Every time he came on tv my kids and their cousins became completely transfixed by that song. I think there might be something hypnotic about that song. Perhaps even mind control. You like it now, but one day soon you'll find yourself tormented by it....hahahaha. Don't say I didn't warn you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/26/2005 9:10 PM  

  • OK, I am a patient man.
    I will wait as long as it takes.
    This will come back to you.


    ...Do you realize that I listened to that song ONCE. AlphaBoy wandered over and heard it too.
    NOW he is singing it OVER and OVER and OVER. He has this thing about being able to sing a song after hearing it only once.

    He is driving me NUTS.


    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 10/26/2005 9:11 PM  

  • I am the LAST to hear about everything. My kids and I got such a kick out of this.

    Bam bam

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 10/26/2005 9:19 PM  

  • No way R2K - I am the last-last one to hear. Loved it! (Considering going back to check for the willy, but that would be just wrong.)

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 10/27/2005 9:02 AM  

  • What the....?!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2005 9:30 AM  

  • What the....?!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/27/2005 9:30 AM  

  • That is too funny! And you know Rach and I will go back and check! ~laffin~ We will take one for the team!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 10/27/2005 10:27 AM  

  • You know I'm out of touch too...I heard about the frog being a phenom but never really paid it much mind...I'll tell you one thing if someone in my household had that ringtone on their phone...their phone might "accidentally" fall into the garbage disposal.

    -mm

    By Blogger Michael, at 11/06/2005 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home