Captainwow

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Nunzilla

I am Attila the Hun! I burn and pillage villages and ransack gold mines to make medallions for my warriors!!!

GRRRR!!!!!

I also bungled an alliance with the cowardly Burgundies, halting my progress into the Western Roman Empire, and turning all of their allies against me. I neglected to remember that I could garrison my units inside battering rams and left them out in the open to be massacred. It was a bloody mess. I lost my entire army so I must retreat and rebuild.

I guess even Attila the Hun makes mistakes.

Incidentally, I used to think Attila the Hun was a female. An enormous woman, dressed in a Habit. A sort of Nunzilla. Yikes!

5 Comments:

  • I can see that - I mean, it ends in an "a" - Attila not Attilo...

    Yeah, it should be Attila the Nun and Attilo the Hun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2005 12:51 PM  

  • Or Attila the "Hon" - snicker!

    Yep, I bet your popularity ratings dropped a notch after that military blunder...

    By Blogger Pat, at 10/12/2005 5:23 PM  

  • *sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly to drown out siren song of cool sound conquest game*

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 10/12/2005 5:30 PM  

  • I would like to take this moment to welcome you back to the AofE world. I knew you'd come around.

    Happy Conquering

    J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/14/2005 3:20 AM  

  • HA! I just found out this year that 'ol Atilla was of the male persuasion. I just thought she was a kick ass woman warrior, sort of like Zena times a thousand!
    --Stinky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/14/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home