Captainwow

Friday, September 30, 2005

Pictures!


Captainwow Never saw The Shining, so this scene didn't give him the willies, but he did get to see this incredible view.

You can see more photos at flickr, if you want.

Captainwow's photo album has been updated with new poses in Colorado.

I still have more photos to upload, believe it or not, but I used up my free account allowance this month. In a few days I can post the rest.

Today I am going to be a baby product student. My good friend is taking me to Babies R Us or some place like that so we can look at baby stuff and she can help me understand what I'm looking at. So far I've spared you the vitriol about how I feel about the commercialization/consumerization of the whole baby having/raising process. Mostly I'll continue to do that, but there is so much CRAP out there that "THEY" say you should have, or simply that one COULD have....I'm going to really appreciate my down to earth experienced friend showing me the way a little bit. She'll help me sort through what are the truly useful and helpful products vs. what could be mostly marketing excrement aimed at clueless new moms like me and - well, people who just love to BUY STUFF. Because we all know that Kids these days just NEED MORE STUFF!!
royt?
Ok I'll shut up now.

Have a groovy weekend!

5 Comments:

  • You take great photos. How come mine from Colorado didn't turn out so great? I guess it could be because I was stuck up in the mountains for so long they all started to look the same.
    As far as buying babystuff I think it is good to be practical. Personally I don't like the Diaper Genie. What a waste of space and bags. Like we need to be adding more bags to our landfills. Simply plop the poop in the potty and put the diaper in the trash outside. But, hey, that's just my preference.
    Hope you have a good time shopping.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/2005 12:45 PM  

  • Whaaaa??!?? Save the Diaper Genie! Poop doesn't always plop!

    (YUCK!)

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 9/30/2005 3:45 PM  

  • The diaper Genie didn't do it for us either. Roll thoses suckers into a nice tight ball and seal with their tape. Then place in bag outside and you'll only smell it at about 50%.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 9/30/2005 4:51 PM  

  • Two grocery store bags tied tightly. Very tightly.

    By Blogger Theresa Coleman, at 10/01/2005 2:17 PM  

  • Very cool photos Captain! Gorgeous. And Amazing Man is looking great!

    By Blogger Pat, at 10/02/2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home