Captainwow

Friday, September 02, 2005

What in the World?

Happy Friday everyone! Another Closeup of an item in my house....

It's Friday. Amazing Man's Mom is coming this weekend for a few days... so I'm sort of doing and sort of NOT doing the Look What a Great Little Wife I am thing and making sure everything is all perfect. The balance here is that right now I honestly don't have the energy to do everything - Amazing Man has been a great help - and, well, if things don't get done they don't get done. She's not the housekeeping police!

So There.

But wait - what's that I see over there? A COBWEB!? Quick, get the cat!

8 Comments:

  • So which cat makes a better dustrag?

    And...I'm not so sure about this picture. It looks familiar...

    Is it on one of your doorframes? (I can't think of any door frames painted gold, but...)

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 9/02/2005 1:16 PM  

  • headless:
    HOBBES!! EATS! COBWEBS! Can you believe it? He's so weird.

    You're close (sort of.

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 9/02/2005 1:57 PM  

  • I know what it is (aren't I the smart one?)
    But I don't want to spoil it for the others.
    I can say that RB had something to do with it. ;)

    By Blogger Pat, at 9/02/2005 6:23 PM  

  • Is this a new Friday blog subject--weird stuff from the abode of Captainwow? I never know what the stuff is.

    By Blogger annie, at 9/02/2005 11:04 PM  

  • OH! I know what it is now! It was one of those things were I knew I had seen it but couldn't put it where it belonged...

    And yes, it is WEIRD that Hobbes eats cobwebs!!!!!

    Btw, rumor has it that Beebees are getting a kitty....

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 9/05/2005 11:06 AM  

  • Headless and JustPat are on it!
    I really don't think a person could guess this unless they'd seen it in context so maybe it's not a fair one. I'll show the REST of the picture on Monday.

    Oh, wait. It IS Monday. Oh well I'll do it tomorrow.
    :o)

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 9/05/2005 4:03 PM  

  • part of a picture frame?

    Happy Labor day.

    Wait you're not in labor yet.



    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 9/05/2005 7:54 PM  

  • Michael, you're right. ON both counts. It's part of a picture frame, and I am not in labor. :o)

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 9/06/2005 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home