Captainwow

Friday, September 23, 2005

Same Song 52nd Verse

Quote for the day: "If I had a hammer, I'd beat myself in the head with it, because that song is still stuck in my damn head." - Jennifer over at Piehole

I can identify with this... I've had the old Beef It's What's For Dinner Theme going through my head. This tune is otherwise known as "Hoe Down" from "Four Dance Episodes" from "Rodeo" written by Aaron Copland.

Which is cool and all, for maybe ONE DAY.
But 2 or 3......?

COME ON!!!!

5 Comments:

  • Hmm... What is the beef song? I can't remember...

    Ker-Wham!

    Now its stuck in my head. Thanks. Loads.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 9/23/2005 12:48 PM  

  • It goes like this:

    Bum bada bum bada bum bum bum! Bum bada bum bada bum bum bum...Bumbum bumbum bumbum bumbum bumbum bumbum bumbum bumbum. Bum bada bum bada bum bum bum! Bum bada bum bada bum bum bum...

    Like that.

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 9/25/2005 4:35 PM  

  • naner naner naner....captain wow has ear worms.....

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 9/26/2005 8:13 AM  

  • That song is just terrible to be caught in your head. My sympathies!

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 9/26/2005 12:40 PM  

  • Yep, it's in my head now too. Can't...get...out....

    But to Headless, I say it goes like this:

    Dnh dnh dnh duh-duh dnh duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh dnh DNH dnh dnh dnh duh-duh-duh-duh-duh! Deet deet DEET deet deet dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee deet deet DEET deet deet dee-dee-dee-dee-dee!

    Yee Hawwww!!!!

    By Blogger Pat, at 9/26/2005 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home