Captainwow

Thursday, September 08, 2005

What in the World?


Here is the answer to What in the World from last week:

Painting is by Rick Beerhorst - you may view more of his art here, or read his blog here.

The frame is one he made himself from trim from an old house.

Incidentally, for GR folks, Rick will be in town with his fam, we should get to hear a good concert, I'll post details when I get my act together.

I'll also let you know soon all about his NEW CD, which many of us have been looking forward to.

So, that's the answer to What in the World? Yet another item in the abode of Capatinwow and Amazing Man.

1 Comments:

  • I have made the effort this morning to visit other blogs and so glad I did and encouraged to see my own little painting right here where other people can take a look and share. Thanks Captainwow for the place to be!

    By Blogger brenda, at 9/14/2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home