Captainwow

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Little Wow

Well, we had our ultrasound last evening, and found that we have a very active little one. The baby was very cooperative and gave us a full crotchal view, so we are as about certain as anyone can be with an ultrasound that we'll be having a little BOY!

Everything looked good, and it was amazing to get to see our little dude moving all over the place. Grandma was able to join Amazing Man and I, so she got a good look too, which was fun for her.

So, 1000 points to Martha Martha for guessing a Boy. YAAAY!!!! Good guessing! See, it pays to be contrary sometimes....

A few of our "off-line" friends also guessed boy based on wives tales and me hauling around a lower slung belly, I guess... but they were right. Grandma was right on the money too.

So now we know and we can proceed with name picking and decorating and allathat fun stuff!

In other news, well, there is no other news except that Hobbes hacked up an exceptionally large gift of a hairball this morning.

So on that note, I think I'll just leave you with a quote from Queen Elizabeth the first. "Though God has raised me high, yet this I count the glory of my crown that I have reigned with your loves. I do not so much rejoice that God has made me a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people."

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home