Captainwow

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow evening, we'll be going to an ultrasound appointment and hopefully having the opportunity to get a clear shot of the appropriate angle so as to determine whether we are having a boy or girl!

How's that for a needlessly wordy sentence!? We're pretty geeked though, can't wait to know whether to call this bump in my belly a He or a She!

And to pick out a name!
And to start getting the room ready.

1000 points to anyone who guesses correctly!
WEEEEEE!

A couple of times this weekend I looked down and was considerably shocked at the size of me. Almost as if I forgot I was pregnant! For a fraction of a second it's like: WOAH! WHAT HAPPENED!? Oh, ya.

This weekend I spent some time watching some back episodes of LOST. So I can be clued in better this season. I think it's a pretty cool show, but I need to not see any of those crash scenes before flying! Scares me. Any of you watching this show!?

Tonight we went to our Sunday Night Potluck where the pot LUCK was that 3 of us brought cake and someone brought ice cream too! WEEEE!!! And I drank a Pepsi!
WEEEEE!!
Chocolate and sugar high! WEEEEEE!!

WEEEEE!

WEEEEEEE!

6 Comments:

  • I'm guessing girl.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 10/02/2005 9:34 PM  

  • It's a girl! It's a girl! It's a girl!

    Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 10/02/2005 9:57 PM  

  • i am throwing my guess in that it's a boy. just 'cause everyone else said girl.

    (you feel well, which is the best!)

    are ya gonna come back in here tonight and tell us?

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 10/03/2005 2:09 PM  

  • um ... i'm guessing a "baby WOW" ... *smiling* at the thought of your excitement ... how cool!

    By Blogger Saija, at 10/03/2005 9:22 PM  

  • I hope you get the "right" angle!......I miss pot-luck : (
    Brenda

    By Blogger brenda, at 10/04/2005 9:11 AM  

  • I am so damned addicted to that show!! I did not get into it until later in the season last year. We are going through the first season dvd's right now and things are making alot more sense.

    What is up with Walt ya think?? Story is that he has grown up alot and the producers are having a hard time deciding what to do with him on the show.

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 10/04/2005 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home