Captainwow

Friday, June 03, 2005

Toothless Guy

Some of us lose track of our glasses - and some of us misplace our teeth, apparently.

It's not such a profoundly funny story except that it was heard in the course of a morning conversation standing in line for coffee.

There is this fun little coffee shop just a short walk from where we live. One morning Kevmo (aka Amazing Man) was there with a buddy of his and they saw an acquaintance of his friend. His friend said "Hey, how you doing?" And the acquaintance (hereafter named Toothless Guy) said "Well I'm not doing so hot today."
The friend said "Oh really? Why is that?"
And Toothless Guy piped up:
"Well, I lost my teeth again!"
He went on to explain that he drives truck for a living and likes to take his teeth out while he's driving. For comfort. He puts them in his lap and then when he stops somewhere he puts them back in. Well, that day he must have forgotten they were in his lap because when he got home, they were gone. No teeth.

Now, that is a bummer thing to have happen in the morning, don't you think?

We see him around now and then... I'm sure by now he's replaced his teeth. But we still call him Toothless Guy.

I promise, I saved the best for last. It will take me the longest to write, I think.
Stay Tuned For: The Farting Nun.

5 Comments:

  • You have the coolest stories...

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 6/03/2005 5:18 PM  

  • "testing a fishing lure"
    BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
    oh man. that conjures up some weird imaginating.

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 6/04/2005 10:31 AM  

  • HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!
    Do you think Hallmark makes a card for this?

    "On the loss of your incisors..."

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 6/04/2005 4:42 PM  

  • Yeah...I just hate when I take my teeth out just for a minute and then forget about it and then realize too late that they're probably at a donut shop in Missouri...

    By Blogger Pat, at 6/07/2005 5:38 AM  

  • Many thanks for your interesting blog, I enjoy surfing the blogs for interesting information... yours fit the bill.

    Thank You
    florida fishing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2006 5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home