Captainwow

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Anniversary to Us!

One year ago right now - was Wedding Day Morning. The Adored and Beloved Bridesmaids and I were getting our beautiful hairs done up fancy-like in Pat's Kitchen - while the Groom and his Exalted and Revered Groomsmen were having a Big Bachelor Breakfast at the Red Geranium.

Yup, we made it to one year, the Kevmo and I (a.k.a. Amazing Man). Some tell us that the first year is the hardest - some say it's the best due to the "honeymoon" not getting over for some time. We think that overall it's been pretty great! We've done some adjusting and growing together and now we're even more amazing and wonderful than we already were.

So, there's not some big profound post I want to write about marriage or what we've learned so far or any of that.
I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to Us!

Also, I do not want to miss a chance to say a Blog-ly Happy Mother's Day to our Moms.

::WAVE:: HI MOMS!!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home