Captainwow

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Digitally Darted

I've been tagged "It" by Michael Main!

Like you, Michael, I too generally do not do these things for a few reasons, but YOU DIGITALLY DARTED ME AND NOW I HAVE TO!!

I've never been digitally darted before. I feel all twittery.

I can think of a few things that rhyme with digital darting - but we won't go there.

The It person is to choose 5 occupations from the list below and then finish the sentence for each that they've chosen.

Then tag three more people who must do the same. You can add more occupations to the list when you pass it on but you must choose your 5 from the list provided by the person who tagged you. You're also asked to trackback to the blogger who tagged you if you know how. (I don't, but I linked them)


If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a service member...
If I could be a photographer...
If I could be a philanthropist...
If I could be a rap artist...
If I could be a child actor...
If I could be a secret agent...
If I could be a comedian/comedienne...
If I could be a priest...
If I could be a radio announcer...
If I could be a phlebotomist...
If I could be Paris Hilton's stylist...
If I could be "

If I could be an architect...and a good one... I'd design tree houses. Cause they're cool and they make people happy.

If I could be Paris Hilton's stylist...I'd cut her hair off in her sleep and dye it a more natural color. I'd clean off half her make up and secretly hypnotize her into thinking she's beautiful without the props and the attitude. And feed her. Let the poor girl EAT, for cryin out loud!

If I could be a painter...I'd never get anything painted because I'd get fascinated with mixing colors all day. I love colors. LURVE COLOR!!!!

And that's it. - So TAG ---- you're "It", if you want to be. Here's where I break the rools. I'm not picking 3 of you - it's too hard.

Peace!

2 Comments:

  • Oo! Oo! Pick me!!!! I want to play!! Oo! Ooo!! How do I do this?

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 5/05/2005 2:21 PM  

  • I was looking at a book on treehouses people have made all over the world not so long ago. Forget what it was called. And color is one of those things that make the world go round.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home