Captainwow

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sugar Buzz!


I couldn't get this to post yesterday. Maybe it was because I was so griefstricken. They looked like they were having fun. It seemed like Captainwow and his Peeps were getting along so well but I turned my head for one moment and there was a scurry of sugar and a snarfing and a snort, then silence. As I turned to look, Captainwow burped, and then sighed. He looks so pleased with himself. I never would have thought he was capable of such a thing.

6 Comments:

  • Way to go Captain Wow! Those nefarious peeps were obviously up to no good. Captain Wow - making the world safe for us carbon-based lifeforms.

    By Blogger SpookyRach, at 3/30/2005 2:16 PM  

  • ::laugh:: ::snort:: :)

    Thanks for restoring us to a peep-free zone.

    By Blogger Gayla, at 3/30/2005 4:00 PM  

  • I KNEW it!!

    By Blogger Just Pat, at 3/31/2005 5:16 AM  

  • You were obviously in denial. Look at his face in the first pic with the peeps... he was thinking about eating them right from the get go! I can't blame him. I did the same thing! And they were yummy!

    By Blogger JustMe, at 3/31/2005 9:40 AM  

  • One must never leave peeps unsupervised. They were probably taunting him.

    By Blogger PPB, at 3/31/2005 11:43 PM  

  • A photo like that deserves a PG13 rating and a warning...I am feeling somewhat litigious from being traumatized.....



    teehee

    By Blogger seeker of truth, at 4/06/2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home