Captainwow

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Captainwow and Hobbes

Captainwow likes to cuddle. Hobbes is very picky about how he receives affection and who from and when.

Nap time isn't on the list.

Tomorrow, Captainwow gets to go on a new adventure - we'll be taking him to Chicago for a day/night and then to La Crosse, Wisconsin. We'll try to remember to get photos and share them with you.

My nephew informed me that Captainwow is a "wocky". I did not know that. Maybe you did.

Turns out he can dance, too:


Here I was, thinking he'd transmogrified himself to me via a Happy Meal in order to become my Blog Mascot and to see a little bit of Earth.

4 Comments:

  • Wow! That cat can get down - he wants to party - I think I'm love...

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 5/10/2005 2:02 PM  

  • I never heard of a "wocky," so I looked it up:

    Wockies are one of many different species that exist in Neopia. As a general rule Wockies are bold and adventurous. They are often the first to explore new territories and dare to do things that other species would rather not.

    I hope Captain Wow has a great big adventure across the big water!

    By Blogger Pat, at 5/11/2005 6:53 AM  

  • Oh yeah - that's one of those "worth a 1000 words pictures"!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/11/2005 3:56 PM  

  • Whoa - I just saw the big water adventure pics, and it appears Captain Wow went to a brewery! Now, that's a new territory!

    By Blogger Pat, at 5/17/2005 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home