Captainwow

Monday, June 21, 2004

From A Galaxy Far Far Away

He has finally landed!
Our little captainwow mascot arrived via transuniversal transmogrification and showed up in my car by way of a Happy Meal. Imagine my surprise!

It all made sense then. The sound I had heard when I first opened the box must have been him coughing up a hairball.

I will provide you more details on his bio and other information but for now I was just so excited I wanted to post his photo for all to see.


Captainwow Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • Having chosen a happy meal to make his entrance into our universe, I'm intrigued that he chose a stapler as his mode of transportation while here...
    It doesn't move forward or backward or sideway, but does have some good kick-back. Maybe it's a time machine? Sitting on your desk, all this time??

    By Blogger Pat, at 6/30/2004 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home