Captainwow

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Word Association Station

In the news:
the big IPO this week is Google... Imagine owning a company that people wanted to buy shares so badly they were willing to BID for them! Golly Gee.

Speaking of Big Money, We Saw the new Harry Potter movie last night. It was good. Talk about raking in the dough... That movie has done well at the box office. And it's no wonder. In my opinion, it was better than the others.
Speaking of better than the others (which we were), Shrek 2 is actually in some ways BETTER than Shrek 1. I loved it. Eddie Murphy as Donkey was a stroke of genius.

Speaking of Donkeys, the price of soybeans in the U.S. was affected in some way recently by the wet spring in the Midwest...I can't remember if it was good or bad for business, but all that wetness is great for the population of mosquitos.

I got a catalog in the mail for camping equipment and now I'm all geeked to go camping. But with all the soybeans and mosquitoes flying around we'll have to get us some good repellent.

I've never been rapelling, have you? I *have* been repelling......... ahem.. but that's for another post.
Or not.

And that's all for now... But on a more serious note, if you have a chance, check out this post on The Main Point Blog: I Have Your Bible, Denny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home