Captainwow

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Summer Vacation

Captainwow and I are going on Summer Vacation! Vacation from Blogging, that is. We won't be blogging until Fall, and even then - who knows?

Life just seems to get in the way of the blogging lately, and I guess that's not so bad because while I find all of your blogs very interesting and fun, I'm not finding mine all that fun or exciting to write in. Not that life isn't groovy enough to write about, just that I'm not a groovy enough writer to get the words right enough to do justice, and besides, I'm not really IN the groove of writing anyway. Maybe there is some other creative impulse waiting to sprout through the small gap that not blogging leaves behind, who knows.

I'll still be around now and again to read the blogs. Other than that, Happy Summer Vacation, and PEACE!

8 Comments:

  • Enjoy your summer and your precious child.

    See you in the fall.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 5/23/2007 2:28 PM  

  • I was just wondering where you've been! Do enjoy your summer. DO come back in the fall! (Please!)

    By Blogger annie, at 5/23/2007 9:54 PM  

  • Well, go have fun, if you must! ha ha! We'll be waiting - no so patiently - for your return.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/24/2007 9:13 AM  

  • but...but...but...

    We will miss you. What about us? Isn't this about us??

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 5/24/2007 4:44 PM  

  • give Sam a big hug from me and ENJOY the summer!

    i am quitting my job and hope to ENJOY the summer too ...

    sometimes i think i will stop blogging, but it serves as a sort of journal for me when i forget God's goodness - i look at where i was - to where i am now - and i feel blessed all over again!

    ((hugs)) to YOU!

    By Blogger Saija, at 5/24/2007 9:37 PM  

  • I am late to the post, but I have been a lazy blogger myself this summer. Have fun with Sam this summer!

    By Blogger little david, at 6/16/2007 8:44 AM  

  • Um, are you back yet, Ginny? We miss you.

    By Blogger little david, at 8/31/2007 11:56 PM  

  • Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    By Blogger John Williams , at 9/23/2019 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home