Captainwow

Monday, April 09, 2007

Of Definitions and Onion Breath

And here it is, folks!

The Definition of Captain Wow!

When I first chose the title for this blog, it wasn't anything like that. I googled Captain Wow back then and only came up with a small Rock Band. Now, if you google Captain Wow, there are lots of choices. The Urban Dicitionary Definition is definitely a bit fitting though.

This afternoon I was blowing in Sam's face. He likes that. I suddenly thought how absurd it would be if we did that to each other to for fun!

Hold the Onions, please!

2 Comments:

  • I don't think that definition is all that fitting. I think you succeedu marvelously. So, there!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 4/09/2007 10:37 PM  

  • you always make me chuckle!

    and i found out why i couldn't click on your link on my sidebar ... it t'was cause i had two // instead of one ... duh! so i fixed the template ...

    yayay!

    By Blogger Saija, at 4/09/2007 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home