Captainwow

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

I used to think that anyone could sing. (unless they were completely tone deaf) Just give them some singing lessons and a lot of affirmation and they'd be singing pretty well. But now I've seen American Idol and I realize I was wrong.

The folks on American Idol who cannot sing I am envious of because they really think they can! How cool would that be to think so highly of yourself?

Today I cut 9 of Sam's 10 little fingernails before he'd had enough. Go MOM!

Mocha is 11 years old and Sam is 1. Sam is already smarter than Mocha.

I had a dream the other night in which I told some chick off with fluent Ebonics. (the fluent Ebonics were mine, not hers)

Sam and I have gone for walks 3 days in a row!! Today he was fascinated by the big BUS! The AMBULANCE! And the DEAD SQUIRREL!

How in the WORLD am I going to deal with having a little boy when I hate dirt and bugs and dead stuff!?

I hope The Office is a new episode tonight, and I'm more LOST about LOST than ever. Anyone else?

3 Comments:

  • Wow. All that AND a dead squirrel.

    Maybe his dad can handle all the bugs and stuff. ha ha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 3/15/2007 11:24 PM  

  • See...and I think Lost is making more sense! Email me if ya want!

    And you will learn to adapt with the boy stuff. Lord knows I have. I went from sports stupid to hosting Super Bowl parties and KNOWING the people playing.

    Trim the nails when he is asleep.

    And...last but not least...

    There are no dead squirrels...only napping ones.

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 3/16/2007 8:55 AM  

  • oh, you had me on the fluent Ebonics thing...my mind just went blank after that one.
    the only good squirrels ARE the dead ones, I hate them little boogers.

    By Blogger Lori, at 3/16/2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home