Captainwow

Friday, February 09, 2007

GRANDMA!!








Both of Sam's Grandmas live out of town, and one of them is far away for most of the winter.

We don't want Sam to forget his Grandmas, so we show him pictures often and have him say HI to Grandma. He doesn't say it, but he gets excited and smiles a lot.

But this is not that picture.

This is a birthday card I got a little while ago!

In other news: Sam has slept THROUGH the NIGHT 2 nights in a ROW now. No eating, no big crying spells, just business! YAAAAY!!

Last night I dreamed I was dressed up as a pregnant lady and trying to escape from some guy that looked like Christopher Walken. I disabled him temporarily with a stapler, and while I was running down multiple flights of stairs, with my fake preggo belly flopping around, I thought HM. He shouldn't be fooled by this disguise, I'm getting around way too well for a pregnant lady!

Happy Friday!




7 Comments:

  • LMAO....disabled him with a stapler. You dream crazy dreams like I do!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 2/09/2007 9:36 AM  

  • LMAO because I thought the photo was of one of his grandmas!!! Priceless!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/09/2007 1:09 PM  

  • BWAAHAHAHA!

    This whole thing is funny. (Well, maybe not the sleeping through the night thing. That's just good, eh?)

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 2/09/2007 2:24 PM  

  • So, was it your BD recently? I wish I had crazy dreams like that!

    By Blogger annie, at 2/09/2007 6:01 PM  

  • Great! Sam sleeps and you have dreams! Well, at least it was entertaining (it was for us, your faithful readers). Congrats on sleeping Sam.

    By Blogger little david, at 2/09/2007 11:39 PM  

  • Love the glasses. My dreams have been bizarre lately, too! Hope the sleeping schedule stays!

    By Blogger Patti, at 2/10/2007 9:22 AM  

  • I swear I left a comment here last night...I hate this new blogger thing. Anywho...piccie looks a little like Elvis, or someone from Boca Raton, or maybe both. I breathed heavy sigh of relief knowing she is not related to you. She would scare poor Sam.

    By Blogger Lori, at 2/13/2007 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home