Captainwow

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shady Characters

It was Comedy Central around here yesterday as I discovered that Sam thinks it's hilarious when I put the shades up or down.

So I did that for about 20 minutes... anything to make him laugh!

Sam's a Creeper now. But he doesn't creep me out. He has been scooting backward for some time but today started creeping forward more than just a little skootch.


My lazy days are over. He'll be crawling any minute now. I feel happy for him, but a little scared for me! haha


Speaking of Creeping, (which we were) This last year definitely did NOT creep by. I would say the only time that crept for me was the time between having the C-Section and getting to hold Sam. That felt like days, even though it was only hours. AFter that, time just has flown right on by!

Happy New Year! - Or, as I sometimes like to say: Yappy Hew Near!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Happy Year to you, too! Just think of all the beneficial exercise you'll get from chasing Sam, ha ha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 1/04/2007 4:35 PM  

  • Yappy Hew Near to you too!

    Have fun chasing Sam! He's so cute!

    By Blogger annie, at 1/04/2007 7:21 PM  

  • Happy New Year! Congrats on the crawling! That's exciting!

    By Blogger Patti, at 1/05/2007 6:05 AM  

  • Just hang on to your bonnet, because he's going to pick up speed. Once Sam gets to crawling, he will always be looking for an open door.

    OK, so when you let the shades down, did you make a noise to go with it (like "whooooooop")? It is fun to make 'em giggle. Have a great start to a Nappy Yew Hear.

    By Blogger little david, at 1/08/2007 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home