Captainwow

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fa La La La Boing

It's that time of year again!
I would like to direct your attention again this year to the Angels We Have Heard Are High.
Fun-ny!!

Sam has forgotten how to get through the night without eating again. And is pushing through 2 MORE teeth.... so it's been some rough sleeping around here, since I simply REFUSE to give him a bottle between the hours of 11PM and 6AM. However, this morning after him crying every half hour or so I caved and fed him a little after five. grrr. He was the sweetest boy ever today though... so even though we were both light on sleep we had a great day. Tonight at dinner it felt like I could not cram enough food into the boy he just kept wanting more and more... and he ate a lot at other meals/snacks...so I'm hopeful he'll stay full! Please God Please...

Today I wrapped one of his Christmas present right in front of him, which I found completely hilarious. It's a ball that makes a huge electronic boing! boioioing! when you bump it or drop it. It's a great sound! So he was very interested in the process. I was laughing so hard, because it will be all brand new again on Christmas morning! How fun is that?

Oh, and Mocha the black kitty discovered how to turn on Sam's little Fisher Price Aquarium thingy. She finds it extremely entertaining, which is logical since I think she and Sam are at the same intellectual level at least for now. She sat in front of that thing for hours this morning. When it would stop she'd push the blue button and start it up again. Then sit and watch the bubbles and the "fish" and occasionally paw at it. Thank Heaven for rechargeable batteries. She hasn't done it since, so who knows. Maybe she forgot how.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • It sounds so entertaining around your place. Hope you get some sleep soon!

    The teething gets easier, eventually.

    Have a wunnerful Christmas if I don't make it back here before then.

    By Blogger annie, at 12/20/2006 9:55 PM  

  • that is so funny! I wrapped Bebo's gift in front of him the other day while he was watching TV. He was not paying attention to me...HA! Then he was so put out when he found out.

    Bebo is 14.


    I love Sam new pic with the glasses!!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 12/21/2006 9:23 AM  

  • I love the new sam pic too! You are having way too much fun - haha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 12/23/2006 9:46 PM  

  • Merry Christmas you all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/2006 1:33 PM  

  • Merry Christmas ... hope you guys had the BEST of times as Sam discovered the joys of wrapping paper and empty boxes!

    By Blogger Saija, at 12/25/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home