Captainwow

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Desk Clutter

Headless wants to know what's on our desks!

This could take all day! We're in a state of disorganization that is driving me crazy but I am too crazy to do anything about it so you caught it at the right (wrong?) time!

A box of No. 10 envelopes (for the Cmas Letter)

A GVSU Mug full of pens and stuff.

Burt's Bee's Chapstics

Speakers

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad

Scissors

Stapler

Loose Pens

Fingernail clippers

Receipts galore

A Timer (for when I play games - I can't be trusted to set my own boundaries so I use a timer!)

A book Thomas Merton's Contemplative Prayer

Mounting Tape for photos

Correction Tape (for mistakes)

Post It Notes

Coaster

a Catalog

Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream

Instruction Manual for Amazing Man's Binoculars

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home