Captainwow

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A is for Apple and P is for Poop

Mindy gave me an A. I think that means she thinks I'm nearly Perfect!

So: 10 Things I Love That Begin With The Letter A

1. Amazing Man. He totally Rocks!!

2. Avocado! LOVE THEM!!!

3. Applause. Who doesn't like applause?

4. Answers. I love answers. I wish I had All The Answers. But I don't.

5. Afghans. Warm and cuddly Afghans!

6. Afros

7. Allegretto

8. And ADAGIO is even better. On of my faves: the Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings Op. 11

~~If you want, read about it HERE. And Hear it HERE.~~
But be sure to close your eyes. It sounds better that way.

9. Apple Pie. Yum.

10. African Coffee!!

In other news: I saw Oprah the other day for a few moments and there was a row of women in the front with their babies. One of the babies had his poop face on. Much to the amusement of Oprah and everyone else! He took himself a nice dump on National Television!

And that was his first 15 minutes of fame! I say we get that kid a T Shirt that says "I Pooped On The Oprah Winfrey Show!"

5 Comments:

  • I think it would be so awesome to be able to have that T shirt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2006 9:27 AM  

  • Too funny!

    You are right - avocadoes are definitely food of the gods.

    (And I hope this works. Blogger hasn't been letting me comment on your site for a week!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2006 11:32 AM  

  • Hi, I'm a first time reader and I liked your Meme! I can't ask for a letter because I've already had one.

    I saw that show and I missed that moment. How'd I do that? Ah, p...you know! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/16/2006 10:28 AM  

  • This is a great list!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 12/19/2006 10:57 AM  

  • Grr...Amazing Man might be a bit jealous of the cuddly Afghans. It's not OK to cuddle with Afghans, Canadians, Mexicans, or whoever except Amazing Man. :o)

    By Blogger Kevmo, at 12/27/2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home