Captainwow

Friday, December 29, 2006

Baby Bear

Don't tell him this, but I got Sam 2 new Baby Bears just like the one he loves to sleep with. Whyfore dost thou purchase such redundancy? You might ask.
It's because Sam loves to love on this bear. He bites it so hard, and sucks on it and grabs for it and tosses it and I swear when he has more teeth he will do a lot of damage. My mom suggested it and reminded me that I went through a few "Monkey Babies" when I was a little tiny tot.
So I put one of the new bears under my shirt today to get it "mother scented". I know that isn't really a big deal now that he's older but why not? Thing is, I forgot it was there. I wore it around so long sticking out the front of me I got used to it. So when the mailman came to the door to deliver a package, I went to the door like that!
GAAAHHHH!!
He looked at me a little funny, but I didn't think anything of it until I closed the door and walked away.
OOPS!

8 Comments:

  • LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by the other day. Happy New Year!

    By Blogger zorra, at 12/30/2006 5:42 PM  

  • I'm sure the postman will see weirder things in years to come. I know mine is never surprised by what he sees here.

    By Blogger Patti, at 12/30/2006 7:14 PM  

  • *snicker*

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 12/30/2006 8:38 PM  

  • Funny, funny!!

    You are very wise to get a backup Baby Bear. My oldest one became attached to one of my night gowns I had worn to the hospital (How does something like that happen?) Lucky for me, I had a robe that matched the nightgown so we were able to switch off to wash them every so often! I worried that she would take "gownie" to her marriage bed, but one day, like magic, she no longer needed "gownie".

    By Blogger annie, at 12/31/2006 2:40 PM  

  • Hee hee hee!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 1/02/2007 5:31 PM  

  • You are one forward-thinking mom, Ginny. So was Sam overwhelmed with presents? Orion had two sets of grandparents and a great-aunt looking on as he tore through the Christmas wrappings. Of course, chewing on the bows and paper was his greatest motivation. He is almost walking now. I will post some photos on my blog (which I just resumed), so stop by. I haven't read your blog in a while (or anyone else's)--how's Sam's head shape?

    By Blogger little david, at 1/02/2007 8:37 PM  

  • getting caught on your world! *chuckling to self* ... pooping on oprah, einstein cats, woman with teddy bear stuck to tummy ... why you have it all, don't you?

    *shakes head, laughs* ...

    By Blogger Saija, at 1/03/2007 9:27 PM  

  • You always make me laugh!!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 1/04/2007 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home