Captainwow

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Drug Lords and Bodily Functions

Some of you might find this disappointing but for a while there, I was very hooked on the game Drug Lord 2 in which one must sell as many drugs and amass as much money as possible.

Also at that time, I worked in an office where I had a teeny bit of extra time on my hands and almost zero accountability. So I played this game at work sometimes.

One thing to remember while playing games like this is that it's good not to shout things at your computer screen because they can be grossly misunderstood by co workers.

Imagine hearing this coming from my office at top volume one morning: "AWW MAN!!! My mom stole my stash to make brownies with AGAIN!!!"

It's a little like how I once had a gallery of bodily functions set up as my sound scheme. Ya. Occasionally embarassing, but mostly just funny.

Well - you know - in a 15 year old sort of way funny.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home