Captainwow

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eeny Meeny Miney Mo

Eeny Meeny Chip Ma Heeny
Oo Ga Gumbalini
Ochee Pochee Liberace
Out Goes YOU!!

Does anyone else remember this one?? In my school it was a more hip version of the Catch A Tiger By His Toe way of deciding who goes first in a game of marbles, or who gets to be the first in line at lunch or who gets to have the last cookie.

In 4th grade or whevever it was, I worked hard to memorize it because I thought it was SUPER cool.
But to tell you the truth I don't know if I ever got it right.

7 Comments:

  • Sigh...my age is showing. All I know is the old-fashioned version...

    By Blogger annie, at 1/24/2007 10:17 PM  

  • I remember! I remember!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/25/2007 3:22 PM  

  • Wow, that is a cool one. I don't remember it but I will ask my kids. (I'm as old as annie.) 8¬P

    By Blogger little david, at 1/28/2007 3:42 PM  

  • When I was a kid we chanted something similar to jump rope. It went like this:
    Eeny Meeny Jelly Beany
    Ooh Ah Opsaleemy
    Acka Backa Soda Cracka
    I Love You!

    By Blogger Pat, at 1/28/2007 8:14 PM  

  • I'm with Annie on that one, because we are both OLD!!
    I can't seem to connect to your e mail (maybe for good reason) added to the fact I am computer illiterate... by want to ask you a question. I seem to remember you are near GR and wondered if you have ever been to Mars Hill? You can leave me a note on my blog (which I haven't posted on in months) I am just curious. I read his book (fascinating) of course and wouldn't mind flying up there to actually visit the place. I am always up for the new and off the beaten path.

    By Blogger Lori, at 1/29/2007 6:24 PM  

  • Ayekah, I hope you check back here, because I can't get to your blog. It re directs me to a Celebrity Blog. You can email me at captainwow'at'gmail'dot'com if you want.

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 1/30/2007 11:04 AM  

  • Thanks Gin, I will do that.
    My new blog is at ayekahreturns@blogspot.com.

    By Blogger Lori, at 1/31/2007 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home