Captainwow

Friday, May 26, 2006

Stoned

I had an insight yesterday into why it was that pot smokers might think that weed is the answer to world peace.

No, I didn't smoke marijuana yesterday, but my cats had a wild catnip binge. I planted a hosta where a catnip plant used to be and I brought in some of the leaves for the kitties to enjoy. Which they did enthusiastically and then fell into a catnip coma... TOGETHER, sleeping back to back, they were actually so close their BODIES were TOUCHING and they were SHARING the SAME SUN SPOT on the dining room floor! The one they fight viciously for every day the sun is out!

I wanted to get a picture but the peaceful moment was ruined when Hobbes noticed Mocha was TOUCHING him and a fight ensued, but for a brief period, they shared the same space.

I was holding a sleeping baby so I didn't get a picture of it but it was really quite something.

2 Comments:

  • So as long as the stoners don't touch each other, world peace will ensue? You should try throwing the sleeping baby into the next cat fight and see what happens.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2006 11:25 AM  

  • Ok, so we could get everyone stoned, but them give them ecstacy so they would be all happy-happy-joy-joy about touching!

    Wait! No, that wouldn't work 'cuz the X and the weed would cancel each other out. Hmmm...

    Evidently world peace is not achievable through chemistry.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/26/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home