Captainwow

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Millionaire Next Door

CHA CHING!!!

Too bad it's not real money! I just checked in on Blogshares and have over 3.5 million in cash on there. My Total Worth is over 6 Million!

This is quite a surprise to me considering I'm only on there every 3 or 4 months. I once had some shares of Real Live Preacher - back before he became all famous and everything. His "stock" split early and then was bought out by someone pretty early on so I no longer own any of those shares. But I feel cool to say that I did. At least in Fantasy Blogshare World.

If my retirement investments did half that well I'd feel even more cool about it, and it would be For Real Cool, not Fake Fantasy Cool.

3 Comments:

  • cha ching, catching up with a busy mom!

    cool re the first mother's day ... :o)

    By Blogger Saija, at 5/17/2006 10:36 PM  

  • OK, CW, you actually got me to look at Blogshares and I ALMOST started delving into it. Grrrrr! Must Resist All Distractions.

    So how's the little guy? Is he standing up yet? Trying to crawl? Learning German? Orion is taking real baths now and smiling. I think we may try to go see him at six months.

    By Blogger little david, at 5/18/2006 8:29 PM  

  • The Donald's got nuthin' on you! ha ha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/19/2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home