Captainwow

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mr. Fancy Pants

Well, last post I was bemoaning the near extinction of the Newborn Pants in the world when lo and behold we found some! If you remember last post I talked about 4 boxes of boys clothing of all sizes we received from a friend...... Well, It contained SIX PAIRS of pants that fit Mr. Sam!! YAY!! This kid has more clothes than I do! It's incredible. - And come of them are cooler too.

So I get the point in your comments about the onesies being easier but I like his legsies being warm so I put up with the pulling off of the pants (and sox if he's poopy) for diaper changing. This is Michigan and it's still damp and chilly most days. But y'all are right, onesies are easier - summer is near!

In addition to keeping his legsies warm, this way I can keep the boy humble. We run the danger of him someday thinking he's Prince of the Entire Universe the way we tell him how wonderful he is every day so I also tell him when I'm putting his pants on how even though he's so great and all, we still have to put his pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else!

8 Comments:

  • You crack me up! Glad y'all are all keeping humble in the wilds of the frozen north.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/02/2006 10:48 AM  

  • I liked pants too when my kids were babies. They'd poop and then it would get all over and I'd have to change the whole darn outfit. What a pain. Luckily my kids were both born in the summer so they weren't wearing much clothing the first few months anyway.
    The last picture you posted was sooooo cute. Keep 'em coming.
    J.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/02/2006 12:16 PM  

  • They make long legged onsies too, I think.

    But that's a good idea, using the time to keep him humble!!...

    only you could think of something like that. I love it!

    By Blogger annie, at 5/02/2006 6:35 PM  

  • poopie socks, poopie pants......I'm with Annie on the onesies...they are great, and by golly you can even buy them at the grocery. Hope warm spring weather comes your way soon, so Baby Amazing can shed some of his duds.

    By Blogger Lori, at 5/04/2006 11:48 PM  

  • i shall just die if i don't see a picture of the little prince sometime soon. it's been months, ginny-gin. please.

    his adoring public awaits.

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 5/05/2006 9:12 AM  

  • i was just admiring the pic of Sam from last post ... *sigh* ... what a sweetheart!!!!!!

    By Blogger Saija, at 5/07/2006 12:24 AM  

  • Your last sentence made me laugh out loud. Little Sam id blessed to have you two as parents. I don't know why this comic book title came to my head: "The Adventures of CaptainWow, featuring Amazing Man and Tiny Samsonite."

    By Blogger little david, at 5/07/2006 3:23 PM  

  • Um, yeah, well that should be is, of course.

    By Blogger little david, at 5/07/2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home