Captainwow

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

1-800-CALL SAM

Wow, it sure has not been easy to get to this blog and do anything about it.
Besides that I can hardly think of anything to write about except Top 10 Reasons I Already Know My Kid is a Genius and 25 Reasons My Kid is the Cutest Kid in All the World and 151 Poop Stories and Formula Tales...

Sam's smiling now, and getting a little more control over his wild flailing arms. He's starting to be able to see a fair distance so if I'm sitting near him that makes him pretty happy. He loves his Sir Leapsalot Mobile with the frog prince and princess and stars... so if I keep running into his room and winding it up I think I have time to write a very brief blog post.

I can't tell you how many times in my life I've heard people say "It's different when it's your own..." I believed they were telling the truth, but I had none of the right posts in my brain to hang that on to make sense of it until Mr. Sam came along.

12 Comments:

  • Wow, here I was thinking you were too busy with Sam to even think about posting. Then I discover that bloglines neglected to notify me of your last 6 posts!

    Glad you and Sam are getting along so well, ha ha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 4/12/2006 6:00 PM  

  • Well.........cute, cute and more cute......(love those crib sheets)
    I am glad you are adjusting so well, and your time won't be your own again for a very long time.
    Glad to hear your little words here and happy all is well at Poop Central!
    Blessings!

    By Blogger Lori, at 4/12/2006 6:05 PM  

  • Yeah, it is so different when it is your own!
    Love--b

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2006 6:11 PM  

  • Gotta love it.

    What a cutie. I am glad you are enjoying being a mommy.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 4/12/2006 10:34 PM  

  • I'm so happy that you are so freakin' happy! Certainly is deserved, and Sam is such a lucky little boy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2006 9:59 AM  

  • He is so FREAKIN cute!!!

    And I love the frogs!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 4/13/2006 11:54 AM  

  • He's adorable.

    By Blogger jo(e), at 4/13/2006 2:44 PM  

  • No fair! Sam is progressing faster than Orion! But then, Sam wasn't four weeks premature either. I am glad to hear this new man in your life is entertaining so far. Enjoy the sleep when you can get it.

    By Blogger little david, at 4/14/2006 11:05 PM  

  • He's a precious little baby, and I am so happy for you and your hubby. Hold on to every memory you can, take lots of pictures, and WRITE in the baby book (not usually a problem with the first child!)...he will grow up before you know it.

    By Blogger annie, at 4/15/2006 8:37 AM  

  • it's an elite club ... that mommy club ... i'll never be a member, but the stories you all tell, thrill my heart none the less! i will just have to live it through you ...

    By Blogger Saija, at 4/15/2006 7:39 PM  

  • He absolutely is the cutest and smartest kid in the whole world. He told me reason he cries when the mobile stops is because he's determining the trajectory of frogs and stars as the momentum slows. It's very important for development of his theory on time travel.

    By Blogger Pat, at 4/17/2006 7:22 AM  

  • okay, so you are right . . . you know that you are . . he *is* the cutest baby in the world :)

    By Blogger Katherine, at 4/17/2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home