Captainwow

Monday, February 13, 2006

Bad Coffee and Cheerios on the Floor

It's pretty hard to come up with much blog material these days. It's not easy to concentrate and not much is going on besides waiting. I keep hoping today is the day. I keep hoping that each cramp or gas pain or Braxton Hicks contraction will turn into the real thing, but it never does. I realize first pregnancies often go late and hardly ever early, so I could be in for a few more weeks...

So this morning, I spilled Cheerios all over the floor because I didn't know there was a hole in the bag. I said "Darny Darn Darn Darn!" - wait. No, it wasn't exactly that. I'm sure it was something really eloquent and sweet though...

They're still there. I wish the cats liked cereal, or that I had trained the Vacuum better when it was young.

And I made a pretty bad pot of coffee too. I'm just not at the top of my game today I suppose.

But alas, I will not cry over Spilt Cheerios or Bad coffee. Now, if it were Spilt COFFEE and bad Cheerios....

THAT I would cry over.

6 Comments:

  • I keep expecting your next post to be from a Mommy.

    Holding my breath for you.


    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 2/13/2006 11:35 AM  

  • I hope you are not too uncomfortable.

    By Blogger annie, at 2/13/2006 8:16 PM  

  • there's nothing worse than bad coffee in one's own home......no one else to blame......and we wait with you.....with great expectations! Keep those feet up!

    By Blogger Lori, at 2/13/2006 9:51 PM  

  • Holy smokes, I'd be crying over spilled coffee too! Especially Pete's coffee!

    By Blogger Pat, at 2/13/2006 10:27 PM  

  • trained the vacume cleaner when it was young...

    Ha ha ha! You may be really pregnant, but you are also really funny!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 2/13/2006 10:44 PM  

  • I would have cried over just the cheerios! And I'm not even pregnant!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home