Captainwow

Monday, January 23, 2006

Post in which I use lots of links, colons and other punctuation and many words that are not recognized by Spellcheck

Check it out: Ayekah did a very lovely Thought for the Week Dedicated to Captainwow.

Thank you - I love it. Just came home from the Doctor's office for our 9 month prenatal visit to find this and I'm very honored!

Update on the Little Dude: He is head down, and he's "dropped". This explains all the bionic bladder bonking and extra pelvic pressure recently. Doc says everything looks great and we are All Systems Go to begin the countdown to Blastoff.

Makes me think of: I have a friend who's brother is an astronaut. He says in his book Off The Planet that it's an amazing feeling to be strapped into the space shuttle before takeoff, sitting on top of a literal controlled nuclear explosion, waiting for the 3...2...1... It's both exhilarating and terrifying. Well, ok maybe that's a little extreme for an example, but I do feel both excited and scared at the same time.

For the Cat Lovers out there: This Article is funny.

In Other News: We're all feeling much better around here. Even Hobbes has had issues, which were corrected at least in part by a good dose of Cat Lax.

Today's Quote: "I stink. Therefore I am." - Mocha

9 Comments:

  • I am not sure why I am so excited about your baby. Maybe it's because I think you are going to be a cool mom and I simply love kids. I'd love to see pictures even if you prefer to email.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 1/23/2006 4:08 PM  

  • Wow, CaptainWow, how exciting! Soon to be a Mama.....in other news.... We adopted 2 cat siblings...instead of the white brothers we have the black siblings ---Elvis and Isabel. Check our Flickr page...brenda

    By Blogger brenda, at 1/23/2006 8:54 PM  

  • I'm glad you liked the little dedication.....been waiting 7 months to post it! Head down and ready for blast off...you'll be an excellant Mom!

    By Blogger Lori, at 1/23/2006 10:15 PM  

  • ginnygin - i was thinking about you this morning and was wondering how close you were getting....very....

    keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 1/24/2006 5:17 AM  

  • I am giddy with excitement and anticipation of the babywow to come!

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 1/24/2006 11:38 AM  

  • Great news! :+)

    By Blogger Steve, at 1/24/2006 11:06 PM  

  • You are so cool and laid back about this. I am impressed!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 1/25/2006 9:05 AM  

  • Make sure you take a nice warm relaxing bath everyday. It will be a while before you feel like relaxing in the tub alone after your captain dude is here.

    By Blogger Patti, at 1/26/2006 6:27 AM  

  • Little astonaut! I'm so excited. And I love Ayekah's post for you. Very cool!

    By Blogger Pat, at 1/26/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home