Captainwow

Monday, February 20, 2006

Bemis and Bunhead

"Werewolf!"

"Werewolf?"

"There. "

"What?"

"There, wolf. There, castle. "

"Why are you talking that way? "

"I thought you wanted to. "

"No, I don't want to."

"Suit yourself. I'm easy. "

For 1000 Big Bombastic Bonus points... who can guess where that conversation came from?
(JustPat is not permitted to play, because she is the resident expert on this topic)

And No, it wasn't Amazing Man and me trying to sound like the characters on West Wing...

7 Comments:

  • I'm out on this one.....I notice you are 4 days out......:) Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    By Blogger Lori, at 2/20/2006 6:27 PM  

  • I would have said it was you and amazing man. Other than that, I have no clue...maybe it is a generational thing?? Haha!

    Be sure and keep us posted up till the last possible minute on when you are going to have that baby! Y'all will be in my prayers too.

    By Blogger annie, at 2/20/2006 7:32 PM  

  • Wait......I had a brain surge, which I know is wrong.......Princess Bride......Billy Crystal.......And look at Annie using her age as an excuse....Annie!!

    By Blogger Lori, at 2/20/2006 10:07 PM  

  • Hmm... your mood is itchy?

    Hope everything goes smashingly!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 2/20/2006 10:38 PM  

  • I know it! I know it! Can I say it?

    Ok, I'm gonna!

    YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN!!!

    (That's "frank-in-steen"...and "I gore")

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 2/21/2006 10:35 PM  

  • my vote was for young frankenstein and i, too, was coming in to see if anything was *going on*.

    remember to breathe :)

    (i wish you were coming to our child birth center, i'd be able to assist in your labor or help in your after care and, of course, see the bebe...)

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 2/22/2006 5:14 AM  

  • Poo...I miss a day of blog surfing and I miss out on all the fun! Even though I'm banned from play. :)

    By Blogger Pat, at 2/22/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home