Captainwow

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not Too Big for My Britches

Updates:

Finally, after almost 3 months post pregnancy, I got into my favorite pair of jeans!! Pre pregnancy, they were very roomy. They are not so much roomy now, but I can get them ON and that is so very cool.

The Sir Leapsalot Frog Mobile in Sam's Crib has lost yet another note. It went today after sounding clinky for a while. There is now no discernable tune, just nice tinkly notes strung together that sometimes harmonize but generally don't make any sense!

Sam is so cute I can't stand it.

Tonight I failed at creating yet another batch of no bake cookies. I'm a pretty confident cook, I tell you. But No bakes? This is the second time in a row I've screwed them up!

It's Harshin' my Mellow!

6 Comments:

  • The ones with the oatmeal and the peanut butter and the cocoa that you boil on the stove (that is why we call them boiled cookies...didn't we have this discussion a while back???)...I have been so hungry for those! But I have been too lazy to make them...The good thing about those cookies it that they taste good even when you have to eat them with a spoon (which means, BTW, that you did not cook them long enough). If they won't hold together, you cooked them too long. A little hint: Make sure they come to a full rolling boil before you start timing them...

    of course, the good thing about screwing them up is that they won't interfere with the way your pants fit if you can't eat them!

    By Blogger annie, at 5/23/2006 9:44 PM  

  • Checkin' in here. I love the photos you've posted of little guy. Can tell that you are in love!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2006 9:25 AM  

  • That is pretty quick for slimming down. Good for you.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 5/24/2006 12:36 PM  

  • OOoohh. I love those cookies, but without the peanut butter.

    I'm really sorry about yer mellow.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 5/24/2006 4:48 PM  

  • Congrads on the pants!! That sure was quick! Roomy will come later.

    By Blogger Lori, at 5/26/2006 11:24 PM  

  • I love that phrase "Harshin' my Mellow" ! Ginny you are so cool!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/29/2006 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home