Captainwow

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Isn't That a Daisy?


I like this that Sara at Going Jesus said on her blog post yesterday: "My heresies are boring and unoriginal in the grand scheme of things. It's fun to think of myself as provocative and dangerous, but it's impossible to maintain for long without giggling."

Right on... me too...what she said.

In other news, when asked recently what about my 19th year I might wish for now, I could only come up with 3 things:

The effortless 23 inch waist.
The killer metabolism.
The ability to drink without getting a hangover.

Hm. And this reflects my values in what way!?
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds, as Doc Holliday would say.

4 Comments:

  • Oh yeah, your list at 19 would have worked for me too.

    But, I met my husband at 19--so I guess (insert favorite sappy song here) I got one of my wishes to take with me forever :)

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 11/17/2005 4:35 PM  

  • Wow - 19...I have to think hard about what I was thinking then.

    Love the Tombstone and Sara quotes!

    By Blogger Pat, at 11/18/2005 6:52 AM  

  • I NEVER had a 23 inch waist!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2005 7:57 PM  

  • at 19? i wish i knew then what i know now!! more to build on!

    By Blogger Saija, at 11/22/2005 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home