Captainwow

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hey Man

In my Age of Empires Game that you've heard me exalt and revere, there are lots of different types of people you can "build". Villagers, soldiers, scouts, and priests, etc... They all respond when you click on them to direct them what to do. They each say something different, according to their type, in some odd language that no one knows but them. The priests in this one civilization that I use a lot are these little old dudes dressed in white robes that toddle around and heal your injured people or convert enemies. They are a very powerful character to have.
The best is when you click on him it sounds just like he's saying (in a monotone) "Hey Man." It CRACKS ME UP!
I loves to take time out of my plunderings to click on all the little priestses and listen to them say "Hey Man. Hey Man. Hey Man!"

3 Comments:

  • In WarCraft if you click on one of the dudes he says, "Quit poking me". Programmers can be funny and my son always seems to find the humor. If you keep clicking on the sheep in the same game they finally explode.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 11/10/2005 11:12 AM  

  • My Sims speak a language all their own as well. What's bad is when you find it seeping into your own conversation. Not that I've done that... Heh.

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 11/10/2005 11:43 AM  

  • HAHA - Exploding sheep!!! I mean, not that it would be funny in REAL LIFE.

    Although it does remind me of that veggie tale with David and the sheep that fall over...

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 11/10/2005 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home