Captainwow

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Blog Vein

See my new clock? ---------------->>>
I got it cause it's blue and it matches my blog decor.

Kevin and I heard this on the last comedien standing or whatever it was called.
"if a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to hear it

do the squirrels grab their nuts and run?"
I guess we'll never know..........

Blog party? As opposed to a Block Party.

let's see...... I don't know how it would be any different than our other parties.. but...... it's an excuse to have a party with a cool name, right?? GR Bloggers????? any takers??

Ya, and for those super astute readers. Yes, I deleted the last post.
It caused some confusion.
Some thought it was a cryptic cry for help.
So it's gone.

carry on......

3 Comments:

  • I didn't see the cryptic post! I wanna!!

    Ok, and besides being a cry-baby, yeah, one more excuse to play and I'm there!

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 8/12/2004 9:14 AM  

  • Ya sure... now I want to see the deleted post!
    --zed @ http://www.wibsite.com/wiblog/justagirl/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2004 3:31 PM  

  • I'm there. Will this be a Fire Pot Party?

    By Blogger Pat, at 8/16/2004 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home