Captainwow

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Nocturne

I must have slept last night.

I know this because I dreamed that I was hanging out with Jenny and I had a huge stash of weed or maybe hash in my pocket to sell to the highest bidder. (don't worry, I'm not really dealing, I've just been playing Dope Wars again) And I saw a bunch of cell phones being sold at the market that looked like little fishing lures and they were attached to some lattice work by clothespins.

So if I dreamed that I must have been sleeping...

Right?

I also dreamed about long winding roads. Long winding roads intersecting among green rolling hills.

But this morning my eyes are burning and I'm chugging down the coffee because I feel like I didn't sleep a wink.

How does this happen? I just don't get it!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home