Captainwow

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Gazel Naving

Today I am tired of nazel gaving. 
Rited of Naval Hazing and of Sloydian Frips.

Tired of Navel Gazing, Sick of being UltraIntrospective, weary of trying to untie Complicated Knots.

Where are the brakes on this thing!?  

ON the other hand, I feel that my blog has been quite UN deep lately so I want to write something magical and beautiful but all I can think of is chickens. 

I showed a couple like this in the Ingham County Fair one year:

 

Isn't he just precious!?  And these are just adorable:


 

I hadn't thought about chickens in years until I was talking with someone about showing these birds last weekend.  I forgot how fascinating they are.  There are so many exotic and beautiful breeds.  Makes me want to move out to the country so I can get a flock going.

Or not....   

3 Comments:

  • A Chicken Plantation? Oh, me too! Me too!! I wanna come!

    Headless

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2004 12:50 PM  

  • Oh, yeah, you were a chower of shickens...a shick chower...uh...a hor facher...you know, at the grair founds.
    They are so, SO cute! Thanks for the cool pics, and knotted up pundits. :-)

    By Blogger Pat, at 7/23/2004 5:13 PM  

  • one of the defining moments of my life was when i found my dad had a copy of "keeping hens for fun and profit". from that day on i looked at my father in a completely new light.

    i once had 46 life sized posters of a white chicken on a black background. i decorated my tiny student room with them from floor to (and including) ceiling. then i removed the lightbulb and replaced it with a tiny blue light bulb like they have on fair ground rides.

    i then went slightly mad for 2 months and nearly failed my degree.

    let that be a warning to you all.

    By Blogger funkypancake, at 8/11/2004 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home