Captainwow

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Speaking of Ducks (which we weren't)

This: Wanna Buy a Duck? makes me think of this:

"Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more..........."


Be the first commenter to Name that tune and I'll send YOU a coveted and wildly sought after gmail invitation!

BUM BUM BAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!


4 Comments:

  • Part of your world!!!

    From the Little MerMaid!

    Do I get it?

    -Headless

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2004 4:48 PM  

  • Well, crap! I'm too late!

    Oh yeah, you already sent me one of those gmail thingies.

    But,
    I WANT MOOOORRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Pat, at 7/28/2004 6:00 PM  

  • Yes!! That's it! I want an i-duck!!

    That would truly make my life complete...

    By Blogger Pat, at 7/28/2004 6:02 PM  

  • Okay, now I'm obsessing. Look at this:
    http://www.dynamism.com/iduck/

    By Blogger Pat, at 7/28/2004 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home