Captainwow

Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Chatter

Amazing Man is out in the kitchen making waffles. Master Samson is sleeping in his crib, and I am drinking a hot cup of coffee enjoying some quiet! I love mornings like this....

The grass is starting to grow where the BIG DIGGERS dug up our yard, and Fall is coming on us quickly. This morning the heat came on...

Mr. Hobbes the very old cat got a haircut, and he looks much better. Not so much hair flying around this place, either! His hair was about 3 inches long in places (maybe longer?) and now is only about 3/4 of an inch! It is lovely.

Since I was away, Blogger did a lot of changing... wow, how easy it is to do all sorts of fancy things!!

We found a place to take Sam for his first haircut. There's a place called Delilah's Place out by my mom's! So Mr. Samson can get his first haircut from Delilah. Well, her name is really Irene, but hey. We'll get a good picture out front with the sign.

And that's the news from Lake Goebewon.

3 Comments:

  • It's maybe one degree cooler around here, still hot enough that thoughts of turning the heat on are FAR away.

    I can't imagine a cat getting a haircut! Does he sit still for that?\

    That is just too funny about Mr. Samson getting his hair cut at Delilah's!!

    By Blogger annie, at 9/15/2007 10:24 AM  

  • *snickers* that will be a hoot of a pic for the baby book!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 9/17/2007 3:08 PM  

  • Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    By Blogger John Williams , at 9/23/2019 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home