Captainwow

Monday, May 03, 2004

Our Little Captainwow Is Growing Up

This was my last weekend as a Bachelorette --
Complete with Mandarin Absolute, Cranberry Juice, Frangelico, Gorganzola stuffed Olives, Stilletto Cheese (or whatever it's called) Bombay Sapphire and Djarums, great laughs and conversation and porch time.
Moving the rest of my stuff into Kevin's house was made even more entertaining by the discovery that the queen box springs do NOT fit up the stairs. (help!?!) And that the doors to the U Haul didn't latch properly so our trip back to return the truck was both terrifying and hilarious. The doors did a slow ballet all the way up Alpine and since Pat and I were following in the car we got to observe the whole thing. We were alternately afraid the doors would smack another car, and laughing our heads off at how crazy it looked.
After that we celebrated at - appropriately - Tequila Willy's. This was an adventure since none of us had ever even heard of it before. Not a bad place, pretty good food and great Margaritas!
All that to say I feel like I had a really nice weekend that actually felt long enough and I'm ready to tackle the week - which only contains ONE day of work in the corporate world. Then I'm off for 2 weeks to get married and honeymooned.
So, in case you don't hear from me in a while, that's what I'll be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home