Captainwow

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Wedding Blurb

So far I've tried to spare you the whole Bridal Squeeking. Didn't want to turn this into my wedding blog. But today is an exception because in case you haven't been watching the count down there are only 18 days to go. Back in September this seemed a good bit away, and now it's almost here. Wow.

We discussed with our minister the possibility of opening with this:
"Mawwiage..... Mawwiage is what bwings us togethaw today.......... Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam... "
But we've decided against it.
Kevmo goes today to pick up the Mawwiage License. We are so unbeWEEEEvably GEEKED.
I've really not much else to say since I have major wedding brain.
It's time.
I DO already, OK?
So let us boogie our bad selves on down to the BAHAMAS!
But first we shall have a sacred ceremony and then a BIG SACRED PARTY and then we will groove on down the road.

Sacred and Scared aren't that far apart, are they?
I just noticed that.
Yup, I am scared. Scared but sure.

Cue the Indiana Jones theme........
Or as the Kevmo would say:
"Bum bum BAAAAAAAAAAAHMM!!!!!!"
Cracks me up every time.
If you haven't heard him do that yet, just listen for it. It's good.

It doesn't come across in the written form as well, I'm seeing as I try to write this but if it helps any, it's a sort of sarcastic music theme thing like in a movie when you know something great has just happened or something really BAD is ABOUT to happen. Just in case you needed the music to help you figure out it was a key moment.

The funniest yet was when we went to Boston Market for dinner (again) and he said "Oh, maybe I'll try something NEW this time! Bum bum BAAAAAAAAAAAAHM!!!"

Ya, so in summary: I'm marrying Amazing Man in 18 days (bum bum baaaaaaaaaaah!) and I'm pretty geeked about it and I just thought I'd tell you (again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home