Captainwow

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Cabdain Wow Hath a Code

Well howdy thar, you! I be back.
I've a head full of cotton and not many words to spare, but I'm back.
All went well. The wedding was super dooper and the reception and honeymoon too. If we had big bucks it would be great to throw a party like that every couple of years just to see everyone!

I'd wear a different dress though.

You'd think there'd be plenty of material rattling around in my brain to write about but all I can think of at this moment is this packet of ketchup sitting on my desk. It's saying "Write about ME! Please! OOO! OO! Pick ME! Pick MEEEEE!" But that just makes me hungry for McDonald's french fries.

So with that not so clever paragraph I'll sign off and promise to write more another time.
Don't talk to strangers, drive carefully, and don't take candy from anyone you don't know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home